:

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Organize with Modular Mates!

My kitchen is a DISASTER! I have opened cereal boxes full of half-eaten cereal going stale, and torn bags of chips on top my fridge. I partly signed up to be a Rep to purchase at discount over the next few months the Modular Mates to take control of this clutter! I will be posting pictures of my success! So far I have 2 Modular Mates Cereal Storers. I cannot say enough about these handy containers. My fav part - No more wasted cereal between the bag and the box! They're kind of cute too huh?




Check out this handy little storage chart to help decide which Modular Mates work best for you:




















then head on over here: http://www.my.tupperware.com/Smittywa to purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter